منتديات أفضل حياة

عزيزي الزائر هذه الرسالة تدل على إنك غير مسجل ؛ تسجيلك شرف لنا .

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتديات أفضل حياة

عزيزي الزائر هذه الرسالة تدل على إنك غير مسجل ؛ تسجيلك شرف لنا .

منتديات أفضل حياة

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى يجمع الشباب العربي في جو من الود و الإحترام

Jennifer Lopiz

????
    زائر

Jennifer Lopiz Empty Jennifer Lopiz

مُساهمة من طرف ???? السبت أكتوبر 04, 2008 10:01 pm

Waiting for Tonight

Like a movie scene, in the sweetest dreams, I have pictured us together. Now to feel your lips on my fingertips, I have to say it’s even better, than I ever thought it could possibly be. It’s perfect, it’s passion, it’s setting me free from all of my sadness. The tears that I’ve cried, I have spent all of my life,

CHORUS: Waiting for tonight, oh. When you would be here in my arms. Waiting for tonight, oh. I’ve dreamt of this love for so long. Waiting for tonight, oh, oh, oh.

Tender words you say, take my breath away. Love me now and leave me never. Found a sacred place, lost in your embrace. I want to stay in this forever. I think of the days when the sun used to set on my empty heart, all alone in my bed. Tossing and turning. Emotions were strong, I knew I had to hold on.

CHORUS [2]

Oh, oh, oh. . .Gone are the days when the sun used to set on my empty heart, all alone in my bed. Tossing and turning. Emotions were strong, I knew I had to hold on.

CHORUS [2]

If You Had My Love

CHORUS: If you had my love, and I gave you all my trust, would you comfort me? And if somehow you knew, that your love would be untrue, would you lie to me? And call me baby?

Now if I give you me, this is how it's got to be. First of all I won’t take you cheating on me. Tell me who can I trust if I can’t trust in you. And I refuse to let you play me for a fool, yeah yeah.

You said that we, could possibly spend enternity, see that’s what you told me. That’s what you said. Well if you want me ,you have to be fulfilling all my dreams. If you really want me babe.

CHORUS

You said you want my love, and you've got to have it all. But first there are some things you need to know. If you wanna live with all I have to give, I need to feel true love or it’s got to end, yeah.

I don’t want you tryin' to get with me, and I end up unhappy. (I don’t need the hurt and I don’t need the pain) So before I do, give myself to you, I have to know the truth. If I spend my life with you.

CHORUS[2]

Hmm, yeah, ooh, na na na. Ooh, if you had my love. . .

CHORUS {Fade to black}

this is another sweet song

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأحد مايو 19, 2024 4:56 pm