منتديات أفضل حياة

عزيزي الزائر هذه الرسالة تدل على إنك غير مسجل ؛ تسجيلك شرف لنا .

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتديات أفضل حياة

عزيزي الزائر هذه الرسالة تدل على إنك غير مسجل ؛ تسجيلك شرف لنا .

منتديات أفضل حياة

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى يجمع الشباب العربي في جو من الود و الإحترام

تيني ديل 2014

mohamed elame
    على طريق الإبداع

ذكر
    عدد المشاركات : 2
    العمر : 34
    البلد : morocco
    الإنتساب : 23/12/2014
    السٌّمعَة : 0
    معدل النشاط : 33746
    SMS : النص

تيني ديل 2014 Empty تيني ديل 2014

مُساهمة من طرف mohamed elame الأربعاء ديسمبر 24, 2014 6:42 am

The first way: the announcement of the site by you, for example, invite friends via email or Facebook or by Almenendayat
    I will explain to you how to gain points
      Once that person bought the site takes you a certain percentage of money

The second method which is my favorite:
    Most of us noticed when browsing on YouTube or other sites are videos of people putting their experience they receive products Moqa.om ask yourself if once Why tired this person photographed item and then filed and posted on the sites, the secret is to gain points from the site in exchange for Zlk.oho by publishing and prove the credibility of the site for lifting a video or pictures to prove receipt of an Item in forums and blogs.

Alfdiotsour can raise $ 4 a profit only 40 points once the deployment of a single subject
    About commodity received, for example, in the Forum Djelfa. (10 points = 1 dollar)
    The third way:
    They profit by buying a particular product
    For example, if I bought a commodity worth $ 100 you can earn 10 points and once you get your confirmation to earn my other points in the subject and Oadaalrd item purchased by also take the points
    Tips and Advice: To earn 40 points for only one subject
    The best product photography or my digital camera HD and high quality
    Preferably more than four important Mlahoudh Images Put in all your photos membership name or your rights so as not to steal your posts and Batalli you are not calculating the points
    Raise high quality Video on YouTube also prefer the sound and image, if possible

When the subject of the work preferably with a product statistics date of shipping and receiving experience about the product and the quality of the product listed
    Thread in preferred deployment sites or forums where there are many members
    And try to respond to all inquiries Members
    Terms of use:
    Once you put the subject add it immediately
    Recording of the same name in all the forums that you add to make sure you're the owner of the product
    Must exceed the number of letters Thread more than 200 characters
    Only allowed two themes in the same location in the day added
    Points are added and review your subject at least two days after
    How do I regardless if this amount
    Site adds you profits in the form of points and you can through these points of purchase from a site indirectly

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الثلاثاء مارس 19, 2024 5:00 am